The Boron Mobile

Friday, September 08, 2006

aha so you can get photo onto the blog site.

Good afternoon world! i'm finally getting this blog together. this is me at a festival i was going to one weekend. i was one the telephone and my friend who is abit crazy sometimes goes 'BORON!' and i look and he takes picture. luckily he gave me a copy later on. not bad pic i think. all women what you think i am handsome man no? this car black next to me is audi. for those not know audi is car company i work for. i think it is audi A3 not sure, can tell from picture and didn't pay attention at the time. i wish i could say the car is mine, but no. i wish audi would let me taken company car home with me at night, but only those with shiny shoes and tie get to do that, not boots and coveralls like me. my hands would get the car dirty anyhow. but oneday maybe.
Boron goodnight to all.

2 Comments:

At 8.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi boron

you finally got your blog online! now you can stop leaving your life story in my comments page. look forward to hearing your news!

 
At 8.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOZZER

SORRY BOZ I KNOW YOU NOT LIKE THAT.
I'LL READ YOUR PAGE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT.
YOU SHOULD HAVE A PAGE DEDICATED TO FOOTBALL THOUGH!!!!!!
LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE BORON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home