The Boron Mobile

Thursday, September 21, 2006

my latest from i

hallo all

sorry it's been a while since my last post, i've been flat out with work. things are hectic at the plant, they're trying to refurbish and keep production going at the same time. many disruptions.
big hallo to be said to carris. thanks for your comment, that was great. it's good to have two bloggers in communique. i'm sure i'll hear more from you in the future. tell you friends about my blog, and i'll tell mine about yours. see you later now.


news to me. i learn some internet launguage:
LOL= laughing out loud
BRBS= be right back soon
TBM= the boron mobile. lol

4 Comments:

At 22.9.06, Blogger Carris said...

hey boron! cool blog entry! i like your new internet slang. i'll tell lost of people about your blog. I like your blog.
thanx for saying hello to me. next time i write in my blog i will have to say hello to you!
-carris

 
At 24.9.06, Blogger Boron said...

carris

thankyou, but i prefer if you tell lots of people about my web blog, not just lost people. your funny girl.

 
At 24.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boron!

leave her alone. like you've never been known to make a typo. i can't believe you havn't written your name as boring yet on this blog.

 
At 27.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my little cousin send me messages on cell phone in slang like that. hay c8 howz da gr8 boi u d8? she says. of which i usually have to write back and ask her to translate to words. it's the cool things for kids these days. i used to think a hoola hoop was cool when i was a kid. !!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home