The Boron Mobile

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

don't call boron moron.

today is wednesday.
i noticed i not post since last saturday. i always find i lose track of time during the start of the week just after the weekend. anyway heres the new one for all of you. update of my life: my next door neighbor borrowed my latest metal cd, and lost it. which means now i have to either chase him for money or replace it myself. hey says just download the music tracks from world wide websites to my pc, but i say no. is illegal. harsh penaltys. on sunday i was chatting to my friend krissy at a cafe we meet for lunch. lasagne yum yum. i mentioned blogging, and was about to tell her i had a blog when she cuts in and says "yeah i heard about those. what kinda moron would write about their life for the world to see?" she look at my expression and go "OH! i see. the boron moron!" i wasn't impressed but she knows that makes me edgy so she pushed those buttons you see. she's known me through skool and knows me history of bullying. i'll explain. (for those with langauge barrier, moron- means idiot.) when in elementry school as child, i grow up with bullys call me moron all the time. i used to hear "boron the moron' and 'boring boron'. but i put up with it. then i got to junior high school, and the teasing mostly stop. and i thought that was great. just a kid thing. then senior high- some guy goes "HAY MOOOOORRRRROOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!! " I walk up to him "yeah?' i say and WHAM!! punch him in the mouth. he not bother me anymore after that. but the gangs of the school heard i was not take moron anymore and they try their luck. so lot of fights i was in, most outnumbered and lost. but at least i feel good for standing up for me for once.
okay is late now, damn rotation shift work! until next time: Boron.

3 Comments:

At 27.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you take no crap do you. are you still that way? i think you've settled down.

 
At 27.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SEEN HIM IN A FEW FIGHTS. HE'S NOT THE BEST. HE'S A HIT AND RUNNER. DEFEND HIMSELF THEN GET OUT OF THERE FAST!!

 
At 5.10.06, Blogger Boron said...

thanks carris, thats nice of you. oscar- like your gonna stick round to see who the fight ends, just make your effort and go somewhere safe. maybe thats why i'm alot more attractive then you. and yes nikki, surely i have settled down, i went through i fase of having a short fuse and not taking crap from no one, but thats just asking for trouble. you can't treat people that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home